Classic Ambiance Flashback

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Soul Train Founder passes away



This makes me so damn right angry. I MEAN IT DAMN IT. THIS BOTHERS THAT I HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT I WILL I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO SO.

I just found out that the Soul Train founder died of a self-infected gun shot wound. That angers me so much. How can this happen? The man I speaking of is Don Cornelius. This man was born in the 1930s from Chicago going through so much before he found the greatest brand SOUL TRAIN. This man had this network since 1971 but the brand ended in 2006. It was a unique timing. It had launched many artists most notably Aretha Franklin, Al Green, and The Jackson 5.

It saddens to hear this death at the time that Black History Month is beginning. My heart goes out to his two sons. They are so devasted to hear this. I hope they will be strong and God be with them.

This month, I will do many Don Cornelius clips from Soul Train on this great Black History Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment