Classic Ambiance Flashback

Monday, April 23, 2012

Is Freedom of Speech dead? Part One

I did have a excellent weekend as it was my birthday on April 20. I am now 19 years old. But during this excellent weekend, I got some redicilous backlash when I said my views on certain issues. I made a playist on the forum Music Banter and I gave reasons why I liked them. I hoped that people got to know who I really was. But instead it turned into a childish region and most of the members were acting like little babies. I made it clear that I did not like what was going on. I got banned for a weak for so-called "TROLLING".

Because of this, I dare question: Is Freedom of Speech dead? Well I certainly think so. Here is why. The thing is that we live in a stupid and controlling society. More people are wanting to force people to think a certain way. There are people trying to bully others so they get more and more power.

Music Banter and my high school are so alike. What they have in common is that they are about control, hatred, bully others, and reinforcing the great sterotypes of life. They want people to be scared and they want people be ashamed of being themselves. They force you to think of a certain way. They force you to be a person to be a brainwashed individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment