Mid 1960s to Early 1980s

I am going to announce to all the blog followers of this great blog of mine. I am grateful for the support I have recieved. I am sorry about last month as I made a few posts. I am so sorry. I have been busy with many other things. Now I will try to write more this month. Soon I will have to cut down on posts as I go to college around late August.

I am annoucing to you guys that I am going to take a period of Zaire Music in some times in a deeper manner. Much deeper manner. The periods I am going to look at are the times from Mid 1960s up to the Early 1980s. I am also going to give some deep look at Veve Label. I will make the case why Veve Label was a good thing for congolese music.

I will put with bands like Bella Bella, Empire Bakuba, Lipua Lipua, OK Jazz, and others to look at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What things that Franco beats Pepe Kalle in

Franco vs Pepe Kalle: WAR BEGINS

Dream Duet: Jennifer Lopez and Koffi Olomide