Classic Ambiance Flashback

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Change of Plans

I am sorry that I have to announce but I am going to announce it anyway.

I know I said this month, I was only going to focus on Soul Music. But unfortunately, I have to change the announcement again. Sorry to dissappoint those who may love Soul Music but I got unexpected news. Someone wanted to make a guest post about Pepe Kalle. Why? I have no idea. But this person wants its post posted about now. I just said I like the post. So I am going to post it around this week or next week. Plus Pepe Kalle has been in the headlines lately for some things going on. Pepe Kalle has somehow been becoming a major topic for some people.

So, I will post the guest post soon.

1 comment:

  1. What major topics has Pepe Kalle been in lately? Nothing out of the ordinary has been happening... Not sure who your source of info is..

    ReplyDelete