Classic Ambiance Flashback

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lady from D'ANGELO

I love this joint from D'Angelo. This song is a joint that I can enjoy as a music lover. I have found some good old soul music. I found a great 1990s joint from D'Angelo. He makes a great love song dedicated to one woman.

This song is called Lady. The best line is basically, "You are my lady".  This song indicates that it means that something valuable to the woman. He want one woman to be his center and be someone who will bring some happiness to him and how he wants her to feel special. That is such a great pleasure. I want that one special lady in my life.

This song to me is what Soul Music can bring which is a love song where one person is so special in your life and how great how valuable the person in your life. I want people to hear it. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment