Classic Ambiance Flashback

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dream Duet: Mariah Carey and Shania Twain

Hello my followers and friends alike. I am hoping you are having a amazed time in your lives. Luckily, I have managed to find some amazing duets. Now I am going to do another dream duet. I am going to do five before the end of March.





I am speaking of Shana Twain and Mariah Carey. These two divas would have been a good duo. Shania Twain is one of the few Country singers that have successfully crossed over to other field where people have no choice but to give her respect. No wonder why when Taylor Swift did more fully, she is a international star and people want to take her out. Mariah Carey loves Hip Hop but she is always been opened to some other music beside the ones that she enjoyed. 

Mariah Carey and Shania Twain would have been a perfect duo for some reasons. 
1) They are from different genres
2) They both love to be show offs. 
3) They are able to meld with anyone. 

When I listen to their voices, I can see some notable differences. Mariah's voice is a more soft and tender while Shania's voice is more raunchy and aggressive. 

To end this, I got two songs that would have been great for Shania and Mariah to sing their voices together. 

Always be my baby 

Forever and always 

No comments:

Post a Comment