Classic Ambiance Flashback

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Dream Duet: Nyoka Longo and Nyboma






I am so happy that find a dream duet involving these two people. Actually Nyboma has practically worked with almost every Congolese musician you could think of. Tabu Ley, Pepe Kalle, Koffi Olomide, Papa Wemba, Josky Kiambukuta, and others to name. 

But there is one person that he has yet to work with and I wished he did earlier in his career. It was with Nyoka Longo. I think Nyoka Longo likes a very normal singer. I mean look at Adamo Ekula (who is a natural singer). I think these men would have been a great duo. 

Here is my reason, since Nyboma can sing at any level, he can the shining moment here while Nyoka Longo will be able to be the one giving heavy assistance for Nyboma. That way, we could be able to hear some strong medley between them. 

Here are few songs of Nyboma, I think would have been perfect with Nyoka Longo. 


My point is that Nyoka Longo and Nyboma should have had a song that was special and would have them give eachother's feed back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment