Classic Ambiance Flashback

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Dream Trio: Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Shania Twain

I can not believe that these two let alone three would do a pair. Two of them, I will do a duet special about them later in the year. 
 

It is trio that I actually would love to make. That is Faith Hill, Martina McBride, and Shania Twain. These are my favorite female country singers of their generation. 

These three singers have voices that are distinctive and you can really tell who is who which often is rare. Martina McBride is much a more classical singer who often puts some raunchy blues sound into her voice. Faith Hill is a bubbly woman who has some aggression and give you some passion that you may enjoy in a singer especially a female one. Then Shania Twain is the one who's voice is soft and yet aggressive together which explains why her voice is so relaxed yet passionate. Now imagine these three female singers could put those combinations together, now we have a blast. Furthermore, we would see a little rendition of a group that was called TRIO which had Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris, and Linda Ronstadt together. I think this woud have been a good scenario. 

Because of this, I do feel like they should team up and make some songs together. That way that we could see some great enjoyment in country music. I mean three special female country singers who have made some impact on the country music scene. Different voices and different styles merging together. 

That is how I see it in my view. I would love Faith Hill, Martina McBride, and Shania Twain together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment