Classic Ambiance Flashback

Friday, January 29, 2016

Announcement: Dream Duet all for Celine Dion in February

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/164035/celine-dion-33-jpg.jpg

Now if you love Celine Dion, you will love this news. 

I am announcing this for everyone to get. For the month of February, I am going to give one person a focus on all five duets.

Celine Dion. Why? This year has been hard on her. She has been going through a lot. 


Also, I love Celine Dion too much. I am a big fan of her songs and more importantly her voice. Her voice is special and it gives me joy to hear each and each time I listen. 

I know a lot of singers that I believe need to sing with this woman. Because I believe that Celine Dion would benefit singing with other singers. 

Next month, you will see who I think needs to do a duet with Celine Dion themselves. 

Wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment