Classic Ambiance Flashback

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dream Trio: Josky Kiambukuta, Mbilia Bel, Tshala Muana







I have notice that Josky Kiambukuta hardly sang with women in his great musical career. Now if you wanted Josky to sing with two female singers, I actually think I found two people that fit in the music of Josky Kiambukuta. 

I think of Mbilia Bel and Tshala Muana. Two divas with big egos who could back it up with their voices. 

With Josky's ability to sing any note, I think these two women would be able to be good backup singers for Josky's need for his lead commandments. 

I got a song where I believe that this trio would have some big success if it was them together. 


The song by Mayaula Mayoni which he sings with Tshala Muana would actually be the song that I think it would have been great also if we had a Mbilia Bel, Tshala Muana and Josky Kiambukuta together. Plus you would get Mayoni plays his rhythm player though he had a very powerful voice. Josky can sing with low notes with Mbilia Bel with high notes since she would prefer that and Tshala Muana just do the middle note. If this scenario, I know many women would jumping up and down. 

That song inspired the special of Josky, Mbilia Bel and Tshala Muana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment