Classic Ambiance Flashback

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dream Trio: Josky Kiambukuta, Nyboma, Soki Vangu







I have to do this. For many reasons. I am speaking about my great trioship. Imagine if we had these three men. 
1) Josky Kiambukuta
2) Nyboma 
3) Soki Vangu 

I have my reasons why they should have sang with together. 
1) Josky Kiambukuta has such a diversity as a singer 
2) Nyboma can sing with anyone 
3) Soki Vangu seemed to be able to tolerate everyone's sound 
4) Josky has a appreciation of musical diversity in Congolese Music 
5) Incredible melody of Nyboma and Soki Vangu singing together while Josky does his strong singing. 

I think these words explain my view of my imagination of these three singers together. I believe that they would be able to spark the fans with their voices melding together. 

The trio special: Josky, Nyboma and Soki Vangu

No comments:

Post a Comment