Classic Ambiance Flashback

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dream Duet: Garth Brooks and Luke Bryan





These two men need to make some music together in country music. The 2017 CMA entertainer of the year and the current big male country front-man together. 

I am referring to Garth Brooks and Luke Bryan. These two men are the ideal men for a duet. 

You have a more relax romantic man that is Garth Brooks. He is the one who can give you something special to think about. With Luke Bryan, he is a expressive man with his ability to show you how much he loves a beautiful woman.

When you put these men together, I can promise you that you got a show. I can tell you that these men would be the perfect duo together. 

They will bring a balance that every women would enjoy. They will able to combine the calm personality (Garth) and more expressive man (Luke). 

I can think of songs such as Honky Tonk, Longneck Bottle, She's Gonna Make It, Drunk on you, Play it Again and Light it up. Those songs I believe would make these men get along well musically. 

I can promise that Garth Brooks and Luke Bryan will be a perfect duo for women who love two men singing together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment