Classic Ambiance Flashback

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WELCOME

Now I am back and back with great advanture. I have learned about life and I have learned about how hard things are. I used to have a old accounts in things. Now I have a new youtube as FrancoPepeKalle12. Now this is new and better blog. The blog is called Classic Ambiance: Franco and Pepe Kalle Flashback. This is one is the spin-off of my original home Franco and Pepe Kalle Classic Time. This time will be more interesting. Also like the original, I will say how I feel so much. I can not wait to get started on this great blog. I am so excited about this baby.

My name is FrancoPepeKalle. I am a blogger now, youtuber, and now a forum members of 6 forums. I am part of Africambiance, Vibes D'Afrique, Music Banter, Keep Music Alive, Music Discussion, and Muzic Forums. So you will see me comment a lot. I am a big talker.

I am someone who is a big fan of two great legends Franco and Pepe Kalle. Their legacies have been destroyed by so many idiots and now their value has dropped. I am being a young Franco and Pepe Kalle fan is absurd. I intend to do what I can to bring back the days of Franco and Pepe Kalle and have people remember why Franco and Pepe Kalle are the greatest that ever lived. I intend to bring them back.

On this blog, you will some things of Franco and Pepe Kalle and I will cover other musical interests and maybe some off topics things from time to time. I will even repost Franco and Pepe Kalle things because I am a big fan of those two.

I hope you have a nice day. Good times are coming.

P.S. I have a more improved youtube account as FrancoPepeKalleShow. I feel that is a better name for me. I will restart my youtube career started.

No comments:

Post a Comment