Classic Ambiance Flashback

Friday, June 15, 2012

Examin All the lesser known Veve Label Bands

I am making an important announcement. My announcement is that I am going to examin not so known bands of the great label Veve Label. This label was formed by former OK Jazz saxophonist Verckys. He started this label after he left OK Jazz in April 1969.

I am going to look at the three bands that seemed to be so unknown. I am speaking about Bella Bella, Lipua Lipua, and Kiam. I have heard of their music and I have seen some of their songs and I have seen some of their musicians. I think for me, I will try to create some story about these three bands. All these bands associated with Verckys at one point. These bands have had some major success but for some reason they manage to collapse so quickly. As result these bands ended up dead and they left with a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment