A great Zimbabwe Rumba Song 1

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope everyone enjoy a safe and great weekend a good thanksgiving weekend.

To give you guys a great treat. Here it is.

I found a great song Zimbabwe song from a Rumba group name Jairos Jiri Band. They made a very entertaining song that was so great in many ways.

Their great song that they made was called Sarah. I know this song is a love song although I am not sure what they are saying but regardless but I am impressed with their singing. Also they were really into their music and I could see thier great passion. It also gave me the vibe that they enjoyed making this song that they did.

They had a great sebene and they managed to entertain me with their amateur acts. I am impressed with this band.

Here is the song Sarah from Jairos Jiri Band.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What things that Franco beats Pepe Kalle in

Franco vs Pepe Kalle: WAR BEGINS

Dream Duet: Jennifer Lopez and Koffi Olomide