Classic Ambiance Flashback

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ZIMBABWE RUMBA

I apologize to all followers for not writing for a while. I have been so busy caught with school work, and Facebook constant messages, I had little time to write some great posts.

Well this week and around next week, I am going to try to expand my genres of music that I can enjoy a lot as a music lover myself. African music, I favor Congolese a lot and then I like some East Rumba and West African occassionally but I have now decided to give some Zimbabwe rumba after a person showed me a song by a Zimbabwe rumba band. It was so excellent. I found the song to just sound like Congolese with a Zimbabwe voice. It is quite interesting in my view.

I am going on a Zimbabwe Rumba crusade. I want to do this because I have got some Zimbabwe friends and I feel I need to do the favor by hearing some of their own music so I can showcase how cool their music can be too.

I will post some of the best Zimbabwe Rumba songs I have found. You will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment