Classic Ambiance Flashback

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dream Duet: Chaka Khan and Diana Ross

Now when I have been hearing some soul songs and some general R&B songs, I feel these two female singers would have melded together in my opinion if producers recognized this. 




I got see something good coming from Chaka Khan and Diana Ross. These are two singers I feel would have been a powerhouse if they made a powerful duet together. 

Here are my reasons why I think they should have teamed up. 
Only three reasons why. 
1) Chaka Khan and Diana Ross are very expressive
2) They have lived some very public things about their personal lives. 
3) With their personal lives, they were very inspired and put their emotions into some songs especially love songs. 

If Diana Ross and Chaka Khan made a duet together, it would be popping in some people's yards especially older people's yard. You could even have graduation parties play their duet song. Because you would have had two powerful voices singing their butts off. 

Here is one song by Chaka Khan that should now include Diana Ross. Her famous song Tell something very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment