Classic Ambiance Flashback

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Rene Angelil is gone

http://gonetworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/rene-angelil-net-worth2.jpg


Hello friends before I release my other posts that are coming. I got sad news to speak to you and I need to announce myself. 

René Angélil who was better known as Celine Dion's husband and manager has passed away. He was 73 years old. He was actually two days before what would have been his 74th birthday. Regardless, he was a former singer involved in a group called Les Baronets. It was a band from 1962 to 1972. Since then he got more into business and he discovered one person whom I will mention in my dream duet series. Celine Dion. 

They became more than just a client relationship. They became a couple and they got married in 1994. René had been married twice before but his third marriage was better for him as he and Celine produced about three sons in their lives. I know some people hate Celine Dion due to this marriage since René is literally 26 years older than Celine. Celine Dion is about 47 years old now. 

Regardless, René Angélil was essentially important for the success of Celine Dion. His calm and his patience helped Celine Dion broom into the great diva she is today. I am not saying that Celine is not responsible for her own success but I am saying the marketing and the direction of her life came from Mr. René himself. That is the point that I want to push for everyone to understand. 

I hope that Celine Dion will remain strong. It will be a tough time for her. Let's give her time to heal and that way she can come back with her angelic voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment