Franco's unique song to me

This is a unique song to me from Franco. I am speaking of Grand Maitre Franco. The man who founded OK Jazz and is the first King of Congolese Music. This song is a simple but yet a enjoyable song that I can not get enough of.


This song I am speaking about is the song called Ngai Kaka Bomboko. This song happens to be a political song but the hell cares. This song a great song to my eyes anyway. Franco always had something for people to talk about. This song is one of them. As for the subject, Franco was speaking about a Congolese Politician name Justin Bomboko who was a liked politician and was the one who tried to fight the colonial corrupt power. So Franco decided to make a song dedicating the song to him. Franco's singing starts to intesify as his lead vocals come. We hear a beautiful duo from Josky and Youlou. Franco was a happy man when making this song. It was a great political song from Franco and Franco always had a care for Congo. This is a good thing. Grand Maitre Franco will always hold to be the first King of Congolese Music.


Here is the song itself. This song is unique to my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What things that Franco beats Pepe Kalle in

Franco vs Pepe Kalle: WAR BEGINS

Dream Duet: Jennifer Lopez and Koffi Olomide