Classic Ambiance Flashback

Monday, February 27, 2012

Youlou Soukous Thunder



Man this weekend was incredibly great. I had a good time discussing music and just having fun with my family.

One thing I have been having the most fun with is listening to the soukous music of one man I used to be a fanatic of. I am speaking former OK Jazz vocalist and former Kamikaze Loningisa leader Youlou Mabiala. Yep he made some great soukous songs during the 1990s. When I am listening to two Youlou soukous songs, I feel like in a great mood. Sebenes are so perfect with great animations, great guitars, and perfect percussion. This is how good music should be made of.

I want to show you these songs so you can understand why I enjoy these songs so much. They are Pardon Maya and Potpourri 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment