What is happening on the next 7 posts

Hello my followers and my fellow blogger colleagues. Now I am writing slightly bigger and more bolder.

What I am going to do is very important for people. I am going to do something I really shouldn't do but I sort gotta do it.

Well I had spent lots of time on facebook last month and got to meet new people and see new views. I am trying to expand my ultra life a little bit so people can see who I am. I also had great conversations and I am learning how to be a better person. Things in that nature.

But what I am going to do is this. I will explain. Well I have talked to some people that are known to some people and are popular musicians. I have actually got to speak to all of them. Most of them want me to become their personal assistant saying they need me so much. I said to them, I can't. So I promised this and now I am going to do it. I am going to expose them to my followers and my fellow blogger colleagues. I am going to do on my next 7 posts are basically going to dedicate to them. I will try my best to give the right image of these seven musicians. I want you guys to know them. I am going to plead to you to help them too.

Here are the musicians I am going to do in my next posts
April 2: Tres B B D'or
April 3: Yves Francois
April 4: Lilas Lafleur
April 5: Adamo Ekula
April 6: Kas Kasongo
April 9: Nzuzi Makambo
April 10: Dona Mobeti

Those are the ones I am going to make posts about. Hope you guys will help them that are needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What things that Franco beats Pepe Kalle in

Franco vs Pepe Kalle: WAR BEGINS

Dream Duet: Jennifer Lopez and Koffi Olomide