Classic Ambiance Flashback

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

American Idol Judges I want

Since hearing about American Idol revamping the judges after a dismal decline during the 2012 season, I have decided to put my own imput on this situation.

I think the idea of having one female judge and two male judges is a stupid idea to me as it has not always worked out. I mean yes we did have Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, and Paula Abdul together but it lasted 7 seasons before Paula left the show. American Idol has been going a major decline since the original judges Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell. Just this season has lost audience though it still had success. It is sad as this show is losing its thunder.

Here is the good news. American Idol got the legendary diva name Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey is a great singer and she has a incredible voice.

Now here is what I want. I want three judges but with two females with Mr. Bass man Randy Jackson. Here are the female judges. Celine Dion and Mariah Carey.



It may be a crazy idea but I feel this idea would be a excellent idea. Here is why. Celine Dion and Mariah Carey are two different personalities. Celine Dion is a excellent nice personality who wants to encourage people to become better singers and have strong voices that are cool. Mariah Carey is someone who is bold and is honest and wants to tell the truth to the singers so they can develop a thick skin. Celine Dion and Mariah Carey are two people I think can really remake the American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment