Classic Ambiance Flashback

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Dream Duet: Josky Kiambukuta and Nyoka Longo






I am going to do a duet that would have been a special moment for us all. 

I am talking about Josky Kiambukuta and Nyoka Longo. These two men are known in Congo and they are deeply respected. Josky is only 5 years older than Nyoka Longo. They all follow a certain logic. 

The reason I think these men should be together for five reasons 
1) They came from the Verckys era effect
2) They both were somewhat adventure men 
3) They have strong confidence
4) Their voices are deep and profound (though Nyoka Longo is an average singer) 
5) I actually Nyoka Longo would benefit this duet, and he could learn a few things. 

I actually think it would get Nyoka Longo better artistic ability if he sang with Josky Kiambukuta. Josky knew how to make music and he knew when many things were messed up. Josky was one great missioner of music. One person that would enjoy the power of Josky is Nyoka Longo. 

My final words for this post: They would be able to observe another when they sing together. 

Just look at this great performance which shows Nyoka and Josky.


No comments:

Post a Comment