Classic Ambiance Flashback

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dream Trio: Abby Surya, Koffi Olomide, Youlou Mabiala






I just got the album of Maika Munan's album African Swinger. I have listened to the whole album and I actually loved it a lot. 

There is one particular song that I love dearly. That is Makaramba which had Abby Suriya, Tshala Muana (in the animations), Koffi Olomide and Carlyto Lassa.

But I feel the song would have been better if it had one person instead of Carlyto. I mean Carlyto is great but one person would have made it more perfect. 

I mean Youlou Mabiala which goes into this post. 

Abby Suriya, Koffi Olomide and Youlou Mabiala. 

These three people would have been perfect into the song Makaramba of Maika Munan. 

I know that Abby Suriya would have been perfect together with her vocals while you would have had a more fire into song with vocals of Koffi and Youlou. Youlou would have made Koffi work a little harder with his vocals. But the animations would have been with Tshala Muana and Carlyto of course. 

That is how I would have wanted the Makaramba to be arranged. 

Imagine a trio of vocals from Abby Suriya, Koffi Olomide and Youlou Mabiala with animations of Carlyto and Tshala Muana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment