Classic Ambiance Flashback

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Tribute to Lutumba Simaro 1938-2019


It is a sad day. We lost a great artist. He was called Simaro Lutumba Masiya. 

I will make a brief tribute in these words

Lutumba Simaro, 
You were a poet. You were a doctor in music. 
You knew how to address societal problems without stupidity and noise. 
You chose great singers to sing your songs in the way you saw fit. 
You were the one who had humor in your heart. 
God gave you the gift of making a difference in our lives through your incredible music. 
I remember when I first heard your songs. I knew you were different from others. 
I am sadden you are gone but you rest on us with your music. 
Your music will be called "Real Poetic Music"
I hope one day, there will be schools named after you.
You are the true definition of "Poet". 

Sincerely, 

Franco Pepe Kalle
Music Fan 

No comments:

Post a Comment