Classic Ambiance Flashback

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Dream Quartet: Babyface, Charlie Wilson, Eric Benet, Maxwell






Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Maxwell - Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and Maxwell  Photos - Martin Katz Jewel Suite Debuts At The New York Palace - Zimbio


Hello everyone. I got a R&B quartet for people who enjoy R&B music on regular basis. I found four men who melt the hearts of the ladies and I am sure that they would go and scream their names. I will give the ladies their joys. 

The ladies man are Babyface, Charlie Wilson, Eric Benet and Maxwell. They are the ones who have given ladies great joys in a emotional and sexual sense for a long time. Babyface and Charlie Wilson have done it for four decades while Eric and Maxwell have done it for at least two decades. I think these men should work together musically.

Here are my reasons why they should do a song together as a quartet. 
1) They are ladies man 
2) They know how to use their voices in harmony with others 
3) They are not too egoistic 
4) They can make comprises to make sure their voices work well in a given work environment. 
5) This can give more joy to the ladies especially when they see their favorite R&B stars in the same stage or same song.

Believe me, it is one thing when one of them arrives to sing his own love song for the ladies but wen they see more, it brings more joy and ladies find more joy to see these men. Believe me, I am sure for the fellas, they would command these men for putting their egos aside for wonderful love making music. 

Let's wait and see when life gets back to normal, if we can see something like this happen. It would be excellent in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment