Classic Ambiance Flashback

Monday, March 22, 2021

Dream Duet: Ana Barbara and Malú

 



Hello everyone. This is women's month history. I am doing dream duets, trios and quartets as well. This is will be dedicated to women around the world. The next two editions will be dream duets dedicated to Spanish women. 


Second part of the duet editions are two great female Spanish singers that are very sexy and very charming. This is final Spanish women edition. 

Estas cantoras son romantica para mi. Amo estas cantoras muchas. Ellas cantan muy bien. Estoy un fanatico de sus vozes. Ellas tienen mucho talento y ellas saben como cantar y hacer los momentos memorables para sus fanáticos. Quien son las cantoras españolas que hablo? 

I am speaking of Ana Barbara and Malú. These two Spanish singers would be perfect together. I know these singers are relaxing kind of singers. Their job musically is to relax you when you feel very stressed out. When I hear their voices, that is my feeling with them. Sometimes we need that because life is so hard and super complicated. I mean excessively complicated. The ones that I selected fit this description perfectly. Ana Barbara and Malu would be good for relaxing people and relieving people in a musical sense. 

I got one song to fit this great example for my thinking. 

This song is callaed Quise Olvidar which I think means who forgets. This song that Ana Barbara sang with Carolina Ross. I think this song could also be done well with a individual like Malú.  She has a good low voice while Ana Barbara can sing high effectively but with a big masculine twist on it. Also the harmony would have made the song a bit softer than I heard on that video that I am showing to you guys. 

I hopeful that someone can get these two wonderful singers together and make some beautiful harmonies together for fans that love theirs voices. It would be a great idea and something definitively new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment