Classic Ambiance Flashback

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Choc Stars- POT COSSE



I have to be honest and be very honest as a male specie. I feel that this song is probably the most raunchy smokin Congolese love songs that I have ever seen in my whole life.

I am speaking about the record by Choc Stars which is a big love song. The song is called POT COSSE. The song was released in 1986 or 1987 period.

This song makes me rethink about my "male" desires as I love so many hot women around my area of life and as I become obessed with wanting that hot women to stand out. There are so many sexy women around my neighborhood and my area where I live. There are too many hot white girls that all of them are smokin mamas and you got some fine black women with hot asians as well as the very hot mixed girls especially those who are mixed mexican or mixed black. YUMMY. I just cannot get enough of women I suppose. I just one woman to be my honey and I desperate to just spend one romantic time with a sexy minded woman.

My rant sorts matches the narrative of the song. This song was composed by Roxy Tshimpaka. The one who sings this song is Carlyto Lassa. His voice sounds very sexy as he wants to share his desire to be with that WOMAN. He speaks about how he wants a woman who loves him as much as he loves her and does not want to be cheated. He wants that woman to feel that he is loved and that he will always be treated well.

It is a beautiful love song and I want more people to hear this song. It is sexy and it is very poetic in my view. I love this song so much. I cannot get enough of it. It is one of the most beautiful love songs I have seen for some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment