Classic Ambiance Flashback

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Prophétie song of Benz Petrole (ELBA TOP A)

I have been lately listening to the song Prophétie. It is song composed by Benz Pétrole. I want to mention this because I have been listening to the song. I love how this song goes because you have four great singers that I enjoy listening to. I am speaking of Elba Kuluma, Suzuki Luzubu 4x4, Desouza Santu and Nyboma Mwandido. 

But largely why I mentioned this song is because it is about prophesying. Now that is not something I do much because I am not sure how can life can be. 

Two years ago, I did a dream trio album which I did in French because I was aiming at these three singers. 
Trio de Rêve Album: Les Beaux Gars Volume 2: Ballou Canta, Elba Top A et Papy Tex  

It was a trio album where I was putting songs for dream trio. That would be Ballou Canta, Elba Top A and Papy Tex. The chance of them singing together let alone doing a album is 2 percent chance which I understand since they are at different stages of their careers. They also sung with Pepe Kalle at different stages in their careers. 

Now weeks ago, Elba Top A himself commented which surprised me considering that I posted this from more than a year ago. It looks like people and/or someone send him this article and he really liked it which does make me happy. 

Now the question is who will have the courage to get these three singers together. We will wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment