Shimita's visit to Minnesota- 6th degree of connection

During the summer, I was spending more time on Facebook. Because I have gotten more popularity and I am trying to keep my charge of things there. While this was happening, I bumped into a video that involved Shimita. 

Former Soukous Star singer Shimita came to my state of Minnesota. 


Shimita came to visit a friend who was a former president of the Congolese Club in Minnesota name JD Lokenye. I actually saw him in a recent Congolese party held in Fridley, Minnesota. It was around July 4, 2015. He was president from 2004 to 2012. I assume that Lokenye is also a music producer. Lokenye and Shimita are friends according to Shimita himself. Actually it was Shimita who told me that he came to Minnesota. But it was only a visit and a event with Lokenye and no concert was planned. Now there is a reason for Shimita to come as well which led to my turning point that I am going to as well. 

This is my third post of someone I am aware in Minnesota. 
Here is the first post 
Story of Judith 
Here is the second post 
Jana Nyberg 

Like the two previous, it is about a woman. This is different twist however. 

Shimita actually has about 5, 6 or 7 siblings. Shimita actually lives in Seattle, Washington. That happens to be where former Afrisa singer Wawali Bowane lives as well. Interesting point. 

He has a younger sister that happens to live in Minnesota which I live as well as I mentioned already as well as former president of Congolese club JD Lokenye. I assume she and Lokenye are like best friends and Shimita keeps in close tabs with them as well. 

This is an interesting time. I will see what the future. Maybe at some point, I can see Shimita, or JD Lokenye or even Shimita's sister. 

Wait and see. Life continues. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What things that Franco beats Pepe Kalle in

Franco vs Pepe Kalle: WAR BEGINS

Dream Duet: Jennifer Lopez and Koffi Olomide